Tuesday 14 May 2013

Swap Sneak Peek

Last night I wrapped up the goodies I am sending to my partner in the Fabric Basket Swap I am doing via Flickr. Here's a sneak peek of what my partner will be receiving.


I am really pleased with how the basket has turned out, and how all the different fabrics have worked together. I don't really want to send this away, so I may just have to make myself  a similar one.

Now the fog has burnt off, we have a beautiful autumn day, so I'm going to make the most of it and weed my gardens.

What are you doing today that you enjoy?

1 comment:

  1. That looks gorgeous! Lucky swap partner! We had a beautiful autumn day here today too x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.