Sunday 26 May 2013

Weekending

Saturday was another wet cold day, so we were all inside with the fire going.  Both Miss B and Mr J did a lot of this, making little coasters and frames for friends and cousins.


I feel like I spent most of the weekend in the kitchen, making muffins for school lunches, icing more cupcakes for Mr J's shared lunch at school on Monday, and making soup and bread rolls for dinner tonight.  On the plus side, this pile of fruity goodness did get turned into individual apple and rhubarb crumbles, which we had for dessert after a lovely Lamb Tagine, that had been simmering away in the crockpot all day. (What would we do without crockpots?)



No crafting or sewing got done unfortunately, however I have pulled some fabric together for a mug rug I will be making my partner in this swap.

 

The weather has been fine today, so The Scout has been chopping wood, Mr J has washed my car and the washing has been dried in the sun and breeze, so I'm all set for the new week.

What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.