Sunday 22 June 2014

Weekending

 






Woohoo - normal transmission has resumed.  I have worked out how to get photos from my camera to the computer.  So much quicker on this new computer too.

Anyway what has been happening this weekend.

  • Sewing - no surprise there, however I have finished up all the envelopes required for my SWAK swap partners for the year.  Just the little stamps to make now. I have also finished my other swap projects, they just need to be photographed and packaged, then they are ready for postage - separate posts to follow on those items. This will free up time for working on Mr J's quilt, and some important Chrisitmas sewing that must be done!!!
  • In the garden  - this year my celery is so plentiful and healthy looking.  I am wondering if it is because we are having a much milder winter than usual.  The same can not be said for my spinach, which has been pulled out, because it had turned into caterpillar city, which I guess, is the downside of a warmer winter.
  • Loving the delicate flowers on my Jade plants - this one is especially lovely with it's bright golden leaves.
  • My lovely pile of quilting books and a favourite magazine, which I have enjoyed browsing through while lazing in bed these past two mornings.
Hoping you have all had a fabulous weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Love those envelope blocks - they are on my to-do list :) Sounds like you had a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the envelope blocks too.
    Glad you had a great weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never grown celery before! WOW! It does look so lush and amazing! And your sewing is gorgeous lady! Looks like a great weekend of doing! You have inspired me to try a new crop! Happy week to you and congrats on getting all of the tech stuff fixed! Nicole xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those flowers are really pretty on your jade plant. Love the quilt blocks!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.