Thursday 23 October 2014

Scenes From My Week













  • more happy mail - two more envelopes for my SWAK Swap
  • lots of secret sewing - for swaps and Christmas gifts, paper piecing makes the biggest mess in my sewing room, but the results are certainly worth having to clean up afterwards.
  • spring has sprung in my garden - beautiful aquelegia, my favourite geranium and this unknown blue flowering plant which just delights me every time I walk past it
  • yummy baking - a coconut caramel macaroon slice
  • flowers and a pile of library books on my bedside table

6 comments:

  1. Those envelopes fascinate me. Do you se them into a quilt when you have them all? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving all the secret Christmas sewing going on at the moment. The spring flowers are beautiful, we of course are well in Autumn so everything is coming to a natural end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All looking fabulous! I have the unknown wee blue flower too, mine is in a blue pot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aha! did I spot a familiar C and r? I simply cannot get enough of all the spring flowers - it really is so uplifting and happy! Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photos of the flowers. As we head into Winter, I will appreciate your flower photos.
    I would love a slice of that dessert. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.