From my book pile:
- a fabulous pile of gardening, crafting, inspirational homes, creative people and their kitchens and studios
- beautiful oriental lillies - there would gave been a few more photos, but my camera went flat
- passionfruit slowly starting to ripen
- a cheerful vegetable platter, served with chicken nibbles and peanut dipping sauce. This was a big hit with my children, the yellow vegetable is actually potato chunks cooked in turmeric and ginger.
- a finished pouch - lined with vintage sheeting that echos the trellis design on the yellow fabric. A little pincushion for my partner too, cos she likes pansies. I paper-pieced this log cabin because I always have trouble getting it to look even. Worked well, the only advice I would give anyone making their own template is not to use a Frixion pen, when I ironed the seams, my template disappeared. Luckily it was on graph paper and easy to draw back.
Have a fabulous weekend everyone.