Wednesday 7 June 2017

Sew, Stitch, Snap, SHARE





Now that the Liberty Bloomsbury quilt is finished, and I've had a little play making some Ice Cream Soda blocks, it's back to my Bird Dance project.  I still have nine birds to make.

At this point, it is not looking positive for all  30 birds to be finished by the end of June, and the blocks pieced together.  The beginning of July is when my sister and I are meant to start the felt/stitching project of my choice, I suspect I may still be finishing both of them at the end of the year.

A blogging friend commented the other day that we quilters flit from one project to the next shiny new one - I had to agree, likening us to magpies. 

So what have you been working on over the past few days.  Whatever you're sewing or stitching, link it up here, following these guidelines:

  1. Link up from any post from the past week that features something you have been sewing or stitching,
  2. Somewhere in your post, please link to this post.
  3. Please comment on a couple of the other Sew,Stitch, Snap, Share links - it's fun to receive comments from new people, and we are trying to encourage people to read blogs and keep blogging too.

Thanks again for joining us.
Julie and Linda




9 comments:

  1. Ah, a girl needs at least 3 things on the go at once, yes? Your bird project will be something quite different & special, with all those lovely stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I think we could be just like magpies! I love the close ups you are sharing of your birds. Off to link up with the blog I did yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, have I lost the plot here, I thought it was the second and fourth Wednesday of the month - do let me know Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was good to see your stitches:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of a kind, beautiful stitches!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay~! Another bird :D I love your work on these and find them super inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your new bird is looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julie, I have been looking for a button to attach to my posts for the link up. Is there one on your site and I just have not found it? Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.