Wednesday 21 June 2017

Sew, Stitch, Snap, SHARE





There is really not much to show from my sewing room this week, it is still in the same messy state I left it in before I went to Brisbane.  My mission this weekend is to clean it up so I can find what I am looking for, and actually have a clear cutting area and sewing space, meaning that maybe I will get back to some of my WIPs or be able to start a couple of the small projects I have on my to do list.

The small amount of sewing I have done since returning,  has been limited to snuggling up on the sofa, hand sewing ice cream soda blocks. One has been completed, there is one being worked on, and the fabric has been chosen for the next one.  That will see one month of eight blocks finished.

So what have you been working on over the past couple of weeks? Whatever you are sewing or stitching, link it up here, following these guidelines.
  1. Link up from any post from the past week that features something you have been sewing or stitching,
  2. Somewhere in your post, please link to this post.
  3. Please comment on a couple of the other Sew,Stitch, Snap, Share links - it's fun to receive comments from new people, and we are trying to encourage people to read blogs and keep blogging too.
Thanks again for joining us.

Julie and Linda


7 comments:

  1. Your ice-cream blocks are definitely mouth-watering! Lovely work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ice Cream Soda, not only do they sound edible they look sooooo yummy! Good for you. Thanks for the link up thingie......you are helping me to keep working on my projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is always something pretty happening in your corner of the world Julie! No sewing for me, I'm afraid....school work and a dreadful cold have kept me from my sewing room this week! Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting! Your EPP looks so lovely. Love the colours.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're moving quickly with your Ice Cream Soda blocks - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are looking fabulous!! (or should I say - delicious?! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.